Testimonials for The Trail of Gnosis:
- “The Trail of Gnosis is a truly lucid treatment of religious tradition and its formative influence on secular world history for over a thousand years. It is written with a vitality and an illumination of foundations that impresses the reader with its immediate relevance to currently unfolding current events”. — A.R.
- “Lucid text and superb graphics celebrate the endurance and wisdom of Gnosticism.” –O.C.M.
- “After a few days of exploring the contents of The Trail of Gnosis, I am profoundly impressed. There is information made available that I have not found elsewhere. The book is opening new and exciting channels for me. Thanks for the important contribution to a virtually forgotten tradition.” — L.J.L
- “Boldly examines the eternal Gnostic question Why am I here? from diverse points of view.” –D.D.
- “A great contribution!” –S.G.
- “I am gobbling it up. There are really no words of appreciation that would honor the depth of your journey!” –S.G.
Testimonials for Spirit Realms of Vietnam – The Context
- “Fabulous work — really includes a lot of unique information and golden nuggets, Very easy to follow and understand.” –A.B.
- “The Context illuminated for me the rich living spiritual heritage of the Vietnamese people. I had no prior knowledge of this aspect of their culture, yet the clear, authoritative writing and depth of historical exploration easily led me into a fascinating esoteric world. It well-prepared me for the journey of The Diaries. I found the knowledge in The Context to be a beautiful journey in itself.” –M.K.
- ‘Judith Mann sheds light on a little-known spiritual practice, through her chronicles and images. This is part travel writing, part academic treatise, which draws the reader into a lush and mysterious world of hidden relics, monasteries, holy people and local inhabitants who assisted her on this quest. Seekers, travelers, or travelers at heart, will find this compelling reading.” –D.W.
Testimonials for Spirit Realms of Vietnam – The Diaries
- “The combination is perfect — bold text and inimitable b/w photos. Her unique sensibility shines through every sentence, every image.” — R.K.
- “Judith Mann sheds light on a little-known spiritual practice, through her chronicles and images. This is part travel writing, part academic treatise, which draws the reader into a lush and mysterious world of hidden relics, monasteries, holy people and local inhabitants who assisted her on this quest. Seekers, travelers, or travelers at heart, will find this compelling reading.” — D.W.
- “To be read and re-read for the fascinating experiences” — T.M.
- “The format, tone and direct clarity of The Diaries, with the beautiful black and white photos, took me on a joyful journey of discovery. I found it a sensitive, intelligent quest into the spiritual heart and culture of the Vietnamese people, as I experienced the author’s trials and triumphs with her humor, openness and insight.” –M.K.
- “I guess I’m a cultural junkie. I love to find new foods, music, and ideas from around the world. This book really grabbed my imagination because the author uncovers many new and challenging perspectives beyond typical western thought. This book offers a unique window into the spiritual legacies whose influences are woven into the fabric of Vietnam’s rich culture.
The first volume gave me historical information and perspective. In second volume, The Diaries, I felt like I was along for the ride though Vietnam as the story of discovery unfolded. Now I want to find more of her books to see what else she’s written about.” –D.N.